Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Morals and Values: Music and Entertainment

Whenever I turn on the radio the first thing I hear is some rap song about how some guy was doped up drugs and slept with his next door neighbor. Personally, I find it appalling. Its amazing how in such a short period of time standards can drop to such a low level. That is one of the reasons I enjoy Broadway. Throughout the years Broadway has remained the same overall, though it certainly is not a pillar of righteous morals, it will always maintain its glitz and glam with dignity. It is natural for people to attempt to grasp a stronghold when they find that their society is drowning. That’s what Broadway is for me. No matter what’s going on in the world I know that Broadway, theater and show biz will always remain at a level of excellence and except nothing less. “There’s no biz like show biz”

No comments: