Tuesday, July 31, 2007

US Airways


Yesterday I flew home to the sunshine state from an airport in Philly. I have never had such a horrible flying experience in my life! I was already depressed from leaving my mother and family but this flight pushed me over the border into the homicidal territory. We left the house at seven thirty to get to Philadelphia on time. We actually got there a little early which is a first ever so we had to wait for an hour before i could board.. then the flight was delayed, another hour. So I finally get on the plane and because of technical difficulties we had to wait a half an hour before taking off. One on the plane the handed out stale pretzels and if you wanted the cheese nips you had to pay three dollars! I finally arrive then have to wait two hours for my luggage because they cant unload it if there is lightning. I didn't leave the airport until around five o'clock. I will never again in my life fly with US airways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Traveling is for the birds - esp flying. Sorry your flight was so crappy. It sure was nuts in the airport so I wonder if something else was going on. Oh well .. at least u got there in 1 piece :)